IDS provides Professional Services to support clients and partners in the effective application and implementation of Roads Optimizer™ to support utility-specific policies, data, and work processes. Services include:
- Data integration and database design and implementation.
- Work with clients to customize Roads Optimizer™ preservation methods database to reflect agency’s experience, practices, and preference.
- Work with clients to develop appropriate rules and formulae for assessing preservation methods costs and condition improvements, and identify constraints on the application of each method.
- Comprehensive data analytics to identify relationships among key roads attributes and understand historical trends.
- Work with clients to define key deterioration and risk factors, and develop models to predict deterioration, assess risk, and prioritize road segments for preservation actions.
- Work with clients to define a range of feasible preservation planning scenarios based on the agency’s current and future needs and expected funding profile and desired performance targets.
- Develop optimal preservation plans for defined scenarios, and perform trade-off analysis to assess feasibility and compare results of various scenario.
- Provide documentation and evidence-based recommendations required for developing asset management plans and budget submissions.