IDS provides Professional Services to support clients and partners in the effective application and implementation of WaterNet Optimizer™ to support utility-specific policies, data, and work processes. Services include:
- Data integration and database design and implementation.
- Work with clients to customize WaterNet Optimizer™ replacement and rehabilitation methods database to reflect utility’s experience, practices, and preference.
- Work with clients to develop appropriate rules and formulae for assessing costs and condition improvements of renewal methods, and identify possible constraints on the application of each method.
- Comprehensive data analytics to identify relationships among key water mains parameters and analyze historical break records and data trends.
- Work with clients to define key pipe deterioration and risk factors, and develop models to predict water main deterioration, assess risk, and prioritize pipe segments for renewal actions.
- Work with clients to define a range of renewal planning scenarios based on the utility’s current and future needs and expected funding profile;
- Develop optimal renewal plans for defined scenarios, and perform trade-off analysis to assess feasibility and compare results of various scenario.
- Provide documentation and evidence-based recommendations on the most suitable renewal plan to support development of asset management plans and budget submissions.