Our Professional Services support clients and partners in the effective implementation and application of IDS suite of revolutionary solutions. IDS experienced engineers employ our suite of solutions to assist infrastructure asset managers in developing multi-year system-wide preservation plans that are guaranteed to be “truly optimal” and “feasible.” Leading transportation agencies and water/wastewater utilities have successfully used IDS services to create risk-based optimized 20-year preservation plans for their inventory of bridges, highways, and water networks.
Our services include:
- Data gathering, integration, and preparation.
- Work with clients to define preservation methods application criteria and constraints to reflect agency’s experience, practices, and preference.
- Work with clients to develop appropriate rules and formulae for assessing preservation methods costs and benefits, and identify applicability constraints.
- Comprehensive data analysis to identify relationships among key asset attributes and understand historical trends.
- Work with clients to define sets of asset groups and key deterioration and risk factors, and develop models to predict deterioration, assess risk, and prioritize assets.
- Work with clients to define a range of preservation planning scenarios based on the organization’s current and future needs and expected funding profile.
- Develop optimal preservation plans for defined scenarios, and perform trade-off analysis to assess feasibility and compare results of various scenario.
- Provide detailed documentation and evidence-based recommendations required for developing asset management plans and budget submissions.