IDS provides Professional Services to support clients and partners in the effective implementation and application of Bridge Optimizer™ to support agency’s policies, data, and work processes. Services include:
- Data modeling and integration, and database design and implementation.
- Comprehensive data analytics to identify relationships among key attributes and understand historical trends.
- Work with clients to customize Bridge Optimizer™ preservation methods database to reflect agency’s experience, practices, and preference.
- Work with clients to develop appropriate rules and formulae for assessing preservation methods costs and benefits, and identify applicability constraints
- Work with clients to define sets of bridge groups and key deterioration and risk factors, and develop models to predict deterioration, assess risk, and prioritize bridges.
- Work with clients to define a range of preservation planning scenarios based on the agency’s current and future needs and expected funding profile;
- Develop optimal preservation plans for defined scenarios, and perform trade-off analysis to assess feasibility and compare results of various scenario.
- Provide documentation and evidence-based recommendations required for developing asset management plans and budget submissions.
- Provide training courses on effective use of the software to provide your team with the required knowledge and hands-on experience to enhance productivity and help them get up to speed quickly.