Asset management of water networks involves the implementation of processes and proactive strategies to reduce the risks and resources needed to maintain an acceptable and sustainable level of service. IDS provides a portfolio of best-in-class services and state-of-the-art tools to support your team in addressing challenging problems.
Our services include:
- Hydraulic modeling and network simulation using EPANET and SWMM.
- Water audit and analysis of IWA water loss performance indicators.
- Cost-benefit analysis and deployment planning of smart metering systems.
- Advanced data analytics of water consumption data collected by smart metering systems.
- Long-term forecast of utility-wide water demand, assessing the adequacy of existing system capacity to meet forecasted demand, and identify projected supply deficit, if any.
- Structural analysis and design of pressurized and gravity buried water pipes.
- Automated analysis and defect detection in sewer closed circuit television (CCTV) inspection videos.
- Database development and GIS integration.
- Custom software development to meet specific needs.